TURBOFORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, turboforums.org is now celebrating 1 year and 100 members.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MY SHIT CAUSE I AM REAL!
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:02 pm by TURBO

» 2011 Fiesta!
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 am by bombshellfiesta

» HTC Evo 4G vs. iPhone 4
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:23 pm by TURBO

» 2000 honda prelude *supercharged* $6500obo
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:05 pm by states1jz

» The New Buick Guy
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 am by TurboGN86

» New Car coming soon
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 pm by tep98gsx

» WTB: S13 coupe shell
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:22 am by glowstik_ninja

» another noob from VA
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 pm by TURBO

» Tons of honda parts
Signature and Media guidelines! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 am by Tweek

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 196 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:49 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signature and Media guidelines!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Signature and Media guidelines! Empty Signature and Media guidelines! Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 pm

ESP Supra

ESP Supra
Admin
Admin

Here are a few simple guide lines that will keep everything in the forums going smoothly. These guidelines will also help with easier viewing, bandwidth, and loading issues for the site, and for any of our viewers on slower connections.

FIRSTLY: If you find anyone with a problem in their signature or in a post that you feel is inappropriate, or unsatisfactory, DO NOT start a fight!! simply contact a Moderator or Administrator, and we will take care of the issue.

Signatures:
NO NUDITY See below under "Media".

A Maximum of TWO images per person is allowed under the following guidelines:
PRIMARY image: 700 x 200 pixels. This is the image of your car, showing off how much better it is than every one elses cars, for example mine shows how much prettier and faster my supra IS and always WILL BE than TURBO's supra.

SECONDARY image: 300 x 150 pixels This allows for an image from a movie, or a funny logo such as my "iBoost" image.

A Maximum of 50 words is allowed in a signature. This prevents life stories from being told.

Media:

AGAIN: NO NUDITY! a girl in a bikini or lingerie is okay, but not out right nudity will be accepted. Many of us have younger eyes running around, or will be checking this site from work or school, and the last thing anyone wants is to explain to your teacher, boss, co-worker or 12 year old sibling/child what happens when a man and a women really love each other, aka the birds and the bees.

When posting pictures of your car from photo shoots, or pictures of your old car or a wreck, etc. PLEASE keep the images at 1024 x 768 pixels or smaller. This will help with not stretching out the page and having to side scroll to view images and posts, and will also help with loading times.

NO RACISM OR SLANDER WILL BE TOLERATED. If you find something claiming George Bush kicked Al Gores teeth in, by all means post the link! But if you come across something that verbally, physically, or in any other means bashes a group of people for their race, sex, religion, sexual preferences, etc, how ever funny it may be, keep it to yourself.

If any one feels that I have missed anything or misstated something, please feel free to pm me and let me know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum